Miller Grove Independent School District Reviews

I would like to see the school expand. I missed out on a lot of opportunities, but I did get many advances being in such a small school. I got personal one on one time with teachers that resulted in better grades and personal friendships.
I have been to many schools before I came to Miller Grove and ever since I have got here, I have felt welcome and never want to leave. The environment is a place for all kids of any race or gender. The teachers all work hard to help their students succed and that is what I like most about Miller Grove.
It is a small school. The teachers are there to teach and help you achieve your personal goals. The kids are really welcoming to any new kids that come into our school district. I have won to State Rings in Cross Country. The Coach that is there is a awesome coach, and someone anyone could look up to.
Start Your Review of Miller Grove Independent School District
Miller Grove is really great school. It is small but that is the best part of it. The teachers are able to communicate with us students, and we are able to easily trust them. We are all very united and support each other in what we can. I went to Miller Grove my entire school life, and I couldn't have asked for a better school to graduate from.