Millard School District Reviews

Millard High is a great school, with amazing teachers. There are a bunch of school activities, during and after school, almost all the students love to take part in. I'm so glad i got to spend my entire high school career here.
The district is good. They need to do things that get kids excited about learning and involved. The school district we came from was amazing and so fun for the kids.
I loved the small town feel of Millard School District. All of the teachers knew my name. They wanted to help me succeed. I would like to see Millard School District add a variety off classes.
Start Your Review of Millard School District
Classes were too easy, not challenging in the least. People were friendly. Sports were more important than academics and certainly more important than the arts. It's an alright school, but not anything special.
With the small community, most teachers know you personally which makes it nice when getting help in class. Everyone is involved with either the high school or the community. It is a great experience and I am proud to be a Delta Rabbit.
I think that this is a great school district for a lot of reasons. I loved the friendships made and the kind way everyone treats each other. You all sort of become family there. However, the academics were not as challenging and the college readiness were not as good as they could be.