Mill Creek Community School Corporation Reviews

As a homeschooled student, I have an outsider’s view on the Mill Creek school district. However, I have had positive experiences through my interactions with both the middle school and high school.
I have been a part of the Mill Creek community for 12 years and I have enjoyed everything from my experiences from the employees, fellow people of the community, the participation in events and many more topics. I will be very sad to leave the community for college but I know it ill keep continuing to grow and get even better.
The Mill Creek Community School Corporation is hands down one of the best school corporations in all of Indiana if not in the nation. I don't think that there is a school that I could recommend more.
Start Your Review of Mill Creek Community School Corporation
Mill Creek Community Schools was amazing. The bonds between the staff and students created the perfect learning environment and everyone was part of the tiny community family.
I have been a part of this school corporation since kindergarten, and I have enjoyed every minute of it. The teachers and staff are great!
I am in love with the Mill Creek Community! There is no place like it. Everybody is involved with all of the schools and the students are very good! Cascade High School is the smallest, yet best school in Hendricks county. There are people who work in the school system and come from all over the country, and every one of them has said "There is no place like Cascade."