Middleburgh Central School District Reviews

My experience at Middleburgh Central School was overall average. I would like to see more diversity and parent involvement as well as college and career exploration. Middleburgh Central School has some teachers that are willing to go the extra mile to help students, but you also have others/majority of teachers, who are just there for the paycheck. The science/technology and math teachers as well as the curriculum they teach, helps prepare students for challenges they may face in the future.
Teachers are fantastic, classes are the perfect size. New food company improved quality of food but could use more variety.
Small school, teachers are great and supportive. Lots of opportunity to excel they host tons of programs to assist you in your studies and help you with getting ready for college.
Start Your Review of Middleburgh Central School District
I have attended this school since Pre-K, all the teachers were there to help when I needed them. Also as I entered high school the activities and volunteer work that was offered to me in my community has made me the person I am
I am currently enrolled in a GED home-schooling program out of this district, and they make it extremely difficult for me to stay home-schooled. If they could make the process less stressful and taxing, that would be great.
MCS is a small-town school where everyone knows each other. Class sizes are small, the teachers are very friendly and easy to get along with, and the administration does a good job running the district.