Miami East Local School District Reviews

I would love to see them have more college readiness and awareness on scholarships and assistance with applying for scholarships.
The teachers are great (Some more than others). They push you to do your best and help you through personal or school problems.
What I like is that it is a tight knit community that supports one another. The teachers are wonderful and have the best interests of the students in mind.

I wanted to grading scale changed since it differs from most schools. It was announced this year that it is changing.
Start Your Review of Miami East Local School District
Miami East is a great community school. As a school with less than four-hundred students, the teachers of Miami East care about each and every student. They make it a point to invest in every student. Miami East is one of the top schools in Ohio for it academics. The school pushes the students to give their full effort. Putting school first, before sports and any extra activities. The school offers college credit classes allowing the students to become even more prepared to continue their education. Safety is a top priority at Miami East. Informing students, teachers, and parents on what to do in every possible life threatening situation. School spirit is a big part of our school. White and blue! Every student pulls out all the stops to cheer for our vikings. The administration stays involved with the student body. They are easy to reach and make every student feel welcome.
Amazing high school experience with amazing staff. Can't thank then enough as they got me life and college ready.
Close knit community that is VERY supportive of everyone. When a tragedy occurs, they all pull together.
I love the family atmosphere! Everyone is very close! I am very close with some of my teachers. They have been excellent mentors as I grow. I wish there were more programs. Most of my reassure for college including scholarships were on my own.
Easy to use. Matched up scholarships to my personal information. Easy online submission process. Will recommend to others.