Metropolitan School District of Warren Township Reviews

I've been in Warren Township since I was in fourth grade. I've loved my experience here. The community is very nice. The school has been doing a great job preparing me for college.
Warren offers incredible opportunities and hosts a great accelerated learning program. The high school offers tons of classes and there is a great sense of pride being a warrior. The sports are great and the career center opens up job opportunities for kids looking to join the work force right out of high school. The teachers care immensely about their students.
The teachers are wonderful and inspire learning all year long. One of the township's strengths is the Walker Career Center, which offers a multitude of programs to introduce both high school students and adult students to useful trades in the real world.
Start Your Review of Metropolitan School District of Warren Township
Warren township is a very nice school district. There are many nice families, and my children feel very safe at school. Warren does a good job of communicating with families regarding alerts and weather delays.
I have been in this district since kindergarten and I absolutely love it. I have always had a great experience with the schools and the teachers.
I loved Warren Township. Warren Central has amazing teachers and amazing guidance counselors. The faculty there really cares about the students and push them to not take the easy route. The faculty also really cares about seeing their students succeed.
I have mixed reviews. In regards to the Autism Support one of my students has received the district has been excellent. In other areas with two of my other students has positive and negative aspects. Through my experience the quality of services provided are contingent on the actual schools. For example Eastridge which all three of my children attended at some point provided excellent services and education. Creston Intermediate Academy provided excellent services and education as well with the exception of one educator we encountered. After relocating to another neighborhood still within the MSD of Warren Township we were reassigned to StonyBrook. Some educators since we have been in this area going on 3 terms now to have a less than caring attitude about the students. I believe Warren Township is an excellent district but some schools could benefit from some improvement in the attitudes of the staff.
This school district is one of the best districts in Indianapolis. The district offers many opportunities that can prepare you for college or professional career. The Walker Career Center is AWESOME! Just walking through seeing all state of art equipment is the opportunity of a lifetime for the students.
I like warren because it's not hard to find friends. Teachers are very friendly and the help you if you just ask for it. Genuinely care about your problems and do anything they can to help you . I would like to see change the times that we go to school. I feel that we should go to school from 8 to 2 .
Warren is a welcoming school full of diversity with an outstanding sports team that is focused on student athletes. Colleges are very involved in looking at their students and they have great programs for students to graduate with CNA, hair stylist, dental assistant, welding and much more!