Meridian Public School District Reviews

I was involved with Meridian Public School District since the 1st grade. I’ve always loved school. I think the teachers are friendly and most of them will work with you to make sure that you get the help you need. I am now a Senior at Meridian High School. I have enjoyed our senior activities. I like that we have the graduation at Ray stadium every year, and I hope that they keep this tradition alive. I feel safe while I’m at school because they keep the doors locked. I do think that Meridian High’s campus is too open though. There are many ways to enter the campus without anyone knowing. They should put up gates or something and keep them locked.
I have had a excellent experience with this school. I have learned so much by the outstanding staff members that work for this district.
I like that the Meridian Public School District come together to help one another. We are all a family in each other eyes.
Start Your Review of Meridian Public School District
It was a great experience. Sometimes I wish I could go back , I would not change anything its perfect the way it is .
Overall, I liked the academics at the school. They were hard enough to show that they cared enough to prepare you for college, but not too hard or easy.
The Meridian Public School district was inviting and helpful, although there are many needed changes. If I could change one thing about the Meridian Public School District it would be the disciplinary actions taken to students.
My experience at mpsd has been straight since I have been attentding . Now we do have a couple of teachers that don't like their job . But other than sports they are average but the food is so horrible .
My experience at meridian public school has been rewarding. I have learned,explored and experienced many things that otherwise would have not been able to. The teachers and the administration are very helpful and positive attitudes about providing a learning environment for the students. This has helped me to strive to be better and do better in my grades and overall curriculum.
It's okay here. The classes are not super hard but challenging. You get offered a ton of opportunities to work and go to college, they help you through everything. I would recommend this school for its opportunities and offers, like the fifth year program or duel enrollments. The band is great as well, they deserve an auditorium.
I currently attend MHS. Like other people, I have attended other schools (5 elementaries. One middle school. One highschool). I have been 3 different school districts. I can confidently say that Meridian High School is the least performing school that I have ever attended. The district itself benefits from the elementary schools.
My experience has been great. Although my school does not get the recognition that it deserves overall it’s a great school. It really prepares you for college if you’re willing to put in the work and involve yourself. I would like the school to offer more college prep courses.
They cared about what happened to the future of their students and they did everything in their power to make sure the students succeed. When I was a student, they never gave me any trouble.
Meridian public schools are great schools. They all understand the goal in mind, and that is to make sure that all of the kids graduate on time.
Great experience at Meridian High School in Meridian, MS. Advanced placement and dual-enrollment college courses offered. Educators within the district who care about your future an overall well-being.
I am experiencing great learning strategies. MPSD is great at providing us with a great education system.
I am an alum of the district (1990) as well as my daughter(2016).From elementary they kept us very involved and welcomed our positive/constructive input. Very organized and stayed on top of everything. Middle school wasn't as great, which is why it's a 4 and not 5.Bright spot being Magnolia Middle with their principal Mrs. McQuarley. Very diligent and hands on with the kids, teachers and parents in a district known for poor parent participation, discipline and academic problems. She went into that school and brought it from failing to passing and people who were taking their kids out are now bringing them back and new ones from other schools.The one high school is quite fantastic. It offers basic, Honors, AP and dual enrollment courses. Kids can graduate with an LPN nursing degree, certified and licensed auto mechanics, licensed child care worker etc. They cater nicely to academically inclined students and have a state of the arts vocational school on campus.
So far, I have had an very good experience at Meridian High School. Meridian High School is a great school. The administrators and teachers are very supportive towards the students and makes sure the student does their best. I wouldn't choose no other high school over Meridian High. It has an awesome atmoshpere. Meridian High School is just like another home for the student and staff members.
Start Your Review of Meridian Public School District
I like the faculty involvement they have in the district. They do all they can to make sure that the students are ready for their next grade level as well as college. I am a proud alumni of Meridian High School.
my experience at meridian high was one of the greatest experiences of my life. meridian high is a great school and I am please with my knowledge and education. the teachers are awesome , the school board is great. meridian high was most definitely the best school I have ever enrolled in.
Well my time is almost up here. I'll be sad when I leave. The teachers are very helpful and I liked how the counselors helped with college and ACT. If I could change anything it would be the cafeteria food.