Mercer County Public Schools Reviews

Mercer county schools has great teachers who care for their students! Administration is also very helpful when trying to prepare students for the next level. The facility’s are very well kept and mostly modern.
The thing I like most about Mercer County Schools is the teachers. I feel really connected to them and they are always there to help me. And, they are helping me prepare for college. I got a 28 on my ACT just because if my teachers. Honestly, I wouldn’t change anything because it’s such a good school.
Not a good school in general they do not prepare you for college or adult life what so ever the food is terrible Not a good school in general they do not prepare you for college or adult life what so ever the food is terrible Not a good school in general they do not prepare you for college or adult life what so ever the food is terrible Not a good school in general they do not prepare you for college or adult life what so ever the food is terrible
Start Your Review of Mercer County Public Schools
Mercer County Public schools is flawed in many ways. I hate to talk down upon the place where I received the entirety of my education but compared to other educational settings, Mercer County fails. To improve, I would suggest investing more time and effort into actually teaching students, instead of rushing them into a career pathway in 8th grade that they must stick to all throughout their high school career. I suggest that Mercer County schools take more input from their students and observe what the students wish to see change in their schools rather than focus solely on pushing students into college courses when they haven’t even taken a breath yet. The education system is flawed and it must be mended.
There are many activities and clubs available to the students. The students are involved in these activities.
Mercer County School District has provided years of service for my family. My husband is currently a teacher of 25 years and a former Titan football coach. He has gained support throughout the years from staff and parents. Our daughter is a senior at MCSHS. She transferred here as an 8th grade student. This district has provided our daughter the opportunity to be involved in FFA and gain life-long skills and friendships. Mercer County is a district of caring, compassionate teachers and administrators who always put the interests of their students first.
I graduated from Mercer County. They are a good school system. The sports are excellent and their academics are great.
At Mercer County schools the teachers are willing to do anything they can possibly do to make sure your child is successful and understands completely. There is not as much diversity in this school district as others but everyone is accepted. Academics and college readiness is definitely their number one priority and is taken very seriously.
I loved it! Classes, teachers, clubs, athletics and much more. There is not much on the down side of things but if we could up things it woupd definitely be the food