Merced City Elementary School District Reviews

My overall experience in school as very challenging but easy to overcome with the right mindset. I also helped to have great teacher and counselors to help support not only your education but decision in life. I had a great support system to help get to where I am today.
Teachers and school staff were great. Safe school environment and safe campuses. Had a great experience with school environment and educational programs. Academics and resources are accessible.
They handle disabled kids wrong. They punish suicidal kids like criminals. They do not judge kids correctly. There are a lot of racial divide within the schools staff. A lot of staff are under educated on kids medical conditions. Even the extra help is misseducated. Their punishments are too harsh on the kids whom defend themselves. They don't catch learning disabilities fast enough. It took my child getting to high school, before her learning disability was noticed.
Start Your Review of Merced City Elementary School District
Over the years the school has grown and improved. I grew up there and now watch my grandchildren go and although Merced has grown and still fights with being a rough town the schools are improving.