Meramec Valley R-III School District Reviews

We just moved to Pacific this year and our daughter has had a terrific experience. Plenty of opportunities and she has made several great friends!
This is an amazing district. Classes are average and you get quite a bit of one on one time with your teachers. Teachers are very knowledgeable in their area of expertise.
I was a student at Meramec Valley R-III my entire time in school. I believe that this school helped me become the person I am today. I had wonderful teachers that would do anything to help me and help me become successful.
Start Your Review of Meramec Valley R-III School District
We love MVR-III! The teachers and staff treat ny children as if they were their own. My children have been given the best opportunities. They both I’ve going to school everyday.
My two children graduated from the MVR3 District and were in the top ten of their graduating class. Both transferred 20+ college credits into their University as freshman. The teachers in this district know their students and treat them like family.
I've been a part of my school districts musical program for seven years now and I love it! The instructors are very kind and encourage their students to go out of their comfort zone. If I could change one thing it would be to give the band and art programs more funding.