Menomonee Falls School District Reviews

What a great district. We love the commitment to continuous improvement. The facilities have been recently upgraded. The teachers are the best!
As a Hmong- American in a school where the percentage was mostly caucasian, many of my History teachers encouraged me to dig deeper into my heritage which lead to many opportunities for me to educate my classmates in my ethnic background. Other staff members were open to learning new things that I have found about Hmong people which aided me in my passion about my heritage. Now an incoming Senior at Menomonee Falls High School, I would say that my favorite part about the High School was how open the teachers were to learn a new culture. My greatest memory would be the guidance and encouragement the High school staffed offered which will help build me to be a better person in the future. While the staff members do well in aiding the students, I feel as though offering many transcultural clubs and opportunities would be able to diversify the students and help more minorities feel comfortable with their heritage.
Various opportunities to get involved, Healthcare Academy is amazing, Amazing teachers who are there for you for support and help
Start Your Review of Menomonee Falls School District
Well I just really started my experience but so far its been pretty good. I do like the teachers and how they want to help to make there students better. The sports/clubs.
I have been in the Menomonee Falls School District since kindergarten. In my opinion, the best thing about Menomonee Falls School district is the opportunities it has. In the high school there are four different academies, including business, art, STEM, and healthcare, where you take classes based on the field you would like to go into, and there are also loads of clubs. Anything from kickball club, to math club, to international club, to plays and musicals. They have something for all interests and they have a wide variety of sports as well. Every student learns differently and the school tries to accommodate that, but I know that the teaching styles of the teachers do not appease everyone.
Menomonee Falls High School is the best place to attend high school. The school is ranked the 13th best school in Wisconsin. It offers so many AP courses, so there is a fit for everyone. The teachers are the best teachers you will meet--they are very focused on making relationships with the students, so every student feels very welcomed. If I could change one thing, I would change the classroom atmosphere because they need more personality.
I love the teachers and the classes that are offered! Some money is not well spent, more spent towards sports.
Loved Menomonee Falls school. Teachers were excellent. Nice but tough. Felt like you belonged. Too many sports cliques though. The only downfall is a large school wins lots in sports but not everyone can play. Could use some more intramural type sports where you are playing to have fun and not just win but can have some camaraderie and teamwork and exercise.
When there was a issue that required a change in format of instruction, they put the student first. Their focus on education is student based and not just every student has to follow the same tract of education. They validate the need to put individual needs over the "one size fits all" mentality.
I like the community feeling. I think there are many different opportunities to get involved if you really want to.
I like the variety of clubs and activities that we have here. There is the potential for students to get a good education depending on which classes they choose. I feel like I learn from all of my teachers.
I liked the diversity within the school. It was easy to make friends. But on the other hand I would say that the academics aren't really there to prepare you for college. The rigor of their curriculum is not suited to prepare one for college academics. I felt that some teachers weren't fully prepared to be teaching a class which caused issues between the staff and students.
We take great pride in our School District and never hesitate to recommend it to other parents! In fact, staying within the District was our major criteria when looking for a new home. The resources offered by our schools, Community Education & Rec program, and other organizations are vast and diverse. Our schools are safe and run by caring administrators and teachers that always have our childrens' best interests at heart.
They have really nice and supportive staff that help you when need it .they take time out of their day whether it is in the morning before the school day starts or at the end of their day.
Great schools! Teachers really care about their students. Learning comes first.
Athletic opportunities are plentiful. Great coaches who help the kids grow in their sport.
Safe school in all aspects. My kids have always felt safe in their surroundings. School personnel are always there to assist them when needed.
We feel so fortunate to have our kids attend such wonderful schools in the School District of Menomonee Falls. Teachers, staff and district leaders are dedicated to helping students learn and grow. 70% of staff have their master's degree or higher, so they are extremely talented. My daughter even wants to be a teacher when she grows up because of the wonderful teachers she's had in SDMF. My kids love school!
I am very familiar with the Menomonee Falls School district as I went to the middle school and high school myself! My daughter is now at Riverside Elementary school. I couldn't be more proud of this school and how they operate. They have a great before and after school care programs which is helpful for the working parents. The special educations staff is excellent. They provide special help if you child needs extra assistance in a particular subject. The teacher and principle are great. The communication that they hold between the teachers and parents was just what I was looking for. They have a wide range in diversity as well. They treat each child with respect and I am so grateful to have a child in the Menomonee Falls School district. I feel that she will excel and be college ready when the time comes. :)
Start Your Review of Menomonee Falls School District
Overall a good place to go, however with budget cuts there have been many programs cut or limited that are essential to achieve a well rounded education. Also with cuts in the system many teachers with seniority who have been forced out, causing less experienced teachers to take their place.
I've gone to the high school for two years, and I find it impressive. There are so many different course offerings of different levels and difficulties, and so many opportunities to prepare you for college.
The courses offered to students are of the highest quality and they offer more AP classes than almost any other school in the area. In terms of education, this is the place to go.