Mendon Community School District Reviews

I like that it is a small school district where the teachers and staff know each student. There may not be as many electives to choose from but the support the staff gives is much more important to me. I participate in 3 sports and am involved in as many activities and volunteer as much as I can at school.
Mendon High School is a small community school with nice high-qualified teachers. MHS warmly welcomes every new student and international students too. Kids, who study there, have a chance to accomplish their goals, improve their skills in different kinds of sport, band and other clubs.

The most exciting part for me was doing sports. The cheerleading, track and basketball team and couches gave me an opportunity to open up and atart liking sports more and more.

Mendon High School has a really high quality of education. Teachers always know the way how to make their lesson interesting for students. They are always ready and happy to help everyone who struggles with certain subjects or has some questions.

Although, i think there's not a big diversity of food and school clubs.
Small Farm community School, Great education opportunities, Teachers, Coaches, Staff and Students and Parents all know each other and welcoming.
Start Your Review of Mendon Community School District
It is such a small community in which you can get to know everyone. It Is enjoyable to know the community and show them who you are as an individual and grow up with them.
Being Mendon is a small town things can often get lack luster, and people don't always play by the rules they play by whos the favorite.
My experience was pretty great. I felt comfortable with my surroundings. It would be nice to see less bias towards certain students. Other than that it felt like family.