Menasha Joint School District Reviews

As a student who strives for excellence for myself and for the people around me I do fairly well in this school, but for those who lack that drive the school need to work to help bring them on their own unique path.
Outstanding superintendent and district leaders, caring teachers and staff at the schools. MJSD has faced some challenges over the years and is overcoming them in spectacular fashion. In Menasha, our diversity is our strength, and I'm proud to have my kids attend school in the district.
Overall, I have had a great experience at MHS. The school was recently updated and functions much better than the old building. I've made so many memories here at MHS.
Start Your Review of Menasha Joint School District
Menasha High, although small, is very diverse and offers many resources and classes to help prepaid for college or whatever a student has planned for after graduation. Most all of the teachers are very supportive and available when help is needed about a particular school subject or even if a student is having trouble in their personal life and needs advice. This along with the friendly and inviting atmosphere encourage students to learn and grow acedemically and individually.
All my children have attended MJSD from Kindergarten until graduation. All the teachers they have had were excellent teachers and administrators were wonderful to work with.
I absolutely love MHS. In my past four years here, I was always treated with respect, I was challenged academically and although majority of our sports teams were not very successful, us players were always given everything we needed to better ourselves and team. I also love how diverse MHS is. They offer three different languages for students to pick from and they always have exchange students. While MHS has a lot of great things going on, it could also change some things up. Even though I won't be here for the change, I think it would be really cool if MHS decided to go eco-friendly. Not only would it help the environment, but I think it would help make students more aware of how important taking care of the planet is.
Most people think that Menasha Joint School District is a joke, but I think MJSD has some of the best opportunities for students. In elementary schools, they offer different clubs and sports to every student. In middle school, they have the options of three foreign languages to learn. In high school, students have many different types of electives that range from singing to woodworking. Throughout students education in Menasha Joint School District, they have many opportunities to get involved in something they enjoy. It's not just about the education, but about how a student grows and becomes who they are meant to be.
Menasha has a very caring staff that helps when you need it. The student population is very diverse and provides plenty of oppurtunities to meet new people
Overall it was good. I look back at my school memories and think fondly of them. My pre-K teacher was wonderful. I have clear memories of her and her great teaching style. She created a warm and friendly environment. We we're always working on new projects, perfecting our handwriting or cutting straight lines.