Melvindale-North Allen Park Schools Reviews

What I liked about Melvindale-Northern Allen Park schools is that they listen well to the students suggestions. For example, when the students were not satisfied with the school lunch, they took our suggestions and made our options better. One thing I would like changed is if during lessons, real life problems could be incorporated.
I have been at this school for 4 years, and I have been at successful rate sentence I got at this School. Melvindale High School was the best school for me and me alone, Melvindale High has taught me how to open up and become a better person on my life, plus I became friends with my teachers and classmates.
What I like about Melvindale-Northern Allen Park school district is the diversity. being a student in the district you get exposed to many different backgrounds.
Start Your Review of Melvindale-North Allen Park Schools
Melvindale is a pretty good high school. I love the sports and also how we are a family. I was new to diversity but this school showed me what it means to accept all different kinds of people because they do benefit this world in some way.
The best thing at melvindale schools is the diversity. The way they interact with each other is truly remarkable the high school also offers so many after school activities which is great
The school is very ethnically diverse and has many resources to prepare the students for their futures. A lot of the teachers and staff are very diverse in the way they teach and assist the students. One thing I would like to see change would be the time put into instructing advance classes to ensure students understand materials and advance on.
What I liked is that there is lot of diversity and good classes that can help you in the real world. What I would like to change is the food
As a graduate of Melvindale high school things changed academicly from when I went to know. Each year it just keeps getting better.
Overall the Resourse and special education services and teacher are excellent. However I don't feel they encourage or prepare these students for college. The staff takes a special interest in the sport teams .Almost all the students have to participate in Votech because there's not enough elective classes to fill the course class schedule. The so called college counselor is never availbe doesn't help with anything.. This school has a 100% application rate for seniors and they love to take credit for this.. However this is an actual part of there English class they all have to apply during class and do so the 1st two weeks every year in October. For academics I wouldn't recommend this school, sports students sure.
The high school I attend shoes blatant favoritism towards it's students. throughout my high school time, I was apart of drama club. The school barely helped us out with funds, and the staff was clearly less enthused about what we were producing than with, for example, the athletics department. We get the last scrapes of funds from the school, so most of the money we had to use was from fundraising. It's basically us against the school. The building is also terrible. It is incredibly hot in most of the building despite it being cold outside, and we do not have air conditioning in most of the building so we all burn. We've also got mismatched desks and floor tiles and such because It's not a terrible school, though. The teachers are overall alright.
The community is a very accepting one, coming with understanding students and administrators. The curriculum is one that will help students reach their highest potential.
Melvindale High School prides themselves on their diversity and preparation for life after high school. I am grateful to have grown up in such an accepting environment, and I could not feel more prepared for college and a career.
I really like the diversity at melvindale. We get a chance to learn about different cultures and get out of our comfort zone. One thing i would change about melvindale would have to be the senior activities because we really don't get to do many things being that were seniors and all.
The school I go to is very diverse and accepting of all cultures and religions, and that's exactly what I love about it. The only thing I wish would changed is the space we have in the school. Due to overpopulation this year, we are crowded and it's a no brainier the school could use some renovations.
My experience at Melvindale-North Allen Park Schools was great. The teachers inspired me to teach. The safety was always up to par. The only thing I would love to see change is improving the buildings.
My experience in Melvindale-North Allen Park Schools was overall enjoyable. The school has lots of diversity from different ethnic groups. It is extremely accepting of who you are, it is so welcoming. The schools are very effective in teaching us what is needed. Overall, the entire staff are very nice, and very good at their jobs. There is little to none bullying. Things that I would like to see change is just to have more options in cafeteria.
I like the fact that all of the teacher in Melvindale push you to do your best and never give up on you. There is nothing I would change about my school.