Meeker Public Schools Reviews

I would like to see a stricter policy on bullying and how to help with mental health. I liked the teachers and how they are helpful.
Loved how the teachers were,made better friends here than my previous school,I felt good when I wasn't feeling happy.They have such a unique thing I love about.
I love the people at Meekee High School. It is like a family and we all know each other. The teachers are excellent and help when you need it.
Start Your Review of Meeker Public Schools
Very few teachers are actually there to teach. The curriculum was simplistic and easy. Meeker is also full of cliques. If you don't like sports then you'll have a tough time fitting in.
I liked the school over all. I think that administration is ok, but some of the teachers are not very good. A LOT of the teachers though are amazing. They really care and really try their best to better you. College prep is not very good though. I will say that. It was a big culture shock to step into college.
The only good thing in particular about this school is a few select teachers. The AP classes were good, but only because of who was teaching them. Some classes are normal classes labeled AP because it sounds good on the school's report card. AP tests are not openly offered. You have to ask for the tests and pay them on your own. The counselor doesn't take into consideration individual needs. She puts you in whatever class she wants to. If I hadn't personally caught it, I would not be a distinguished graduate despite having taken every upper-level class except for one.
I've gone to Meeker my whole life. It is very much a small town school. What I mean by that is the classes are small and everybody knows everybody. Most of the people are extremely kind and would do anything to help anyone. The facilities and buildings are not the most advanced or nicest, but it does not really bother me.