Medina Central School District Reviews

Medina High School is a great place for kids to go to school. Yes, there is drama but that is a typical high school. The teachers are very understanding, helping, and caring. Teacher and student relationships are very good. Everyone around you cares about your well being and will do anything to help you.
I like that we have the chance to be ourselves. There is no uniforms and very little disputes over things. I don’t like how parents get super involved with everything in a negative way. I would like to see more clubs introduced in the following years. Also I would like to see more of w variety in gym class activities.
Medina is a very well run school district. The teachers are always willing to help you if you are struggling, and they want to see you succeed in life.
Start Your Review of Medina Central School District
I am a graduate of Medina as well as a parent of 2 children that attend Medina. The teachers are willing to help wherever they can. They do not tolerate bullying of any kind. They have an amazing avid program and they really hello kids prepare for college
My favorite part about Medina High school is its small town feel. I know all of the teachers and most of the students by name. Everyone is always willing to help you out with work or anything else you need help with. I look forward to coming to school everyday because I know that I can be accepted here.
Them Medina high school is well-kept and when it comes to sports everyone gets ready to be there to support everyone she's pumped tell watch and just enjoy it being there with the friends watching the kids grow up and play sports .
I liked Medina high school because the staff and teachers did everything they could to make the learning experience for the students better each day . The teachers would always prepare for regents exams and state exams ahead of time and warned you what to expect . The different sports you could join also was really good to keep us students all active during the school years .
This school is a place where academics, athletics, and community thrive. The teachers there do there best to offer the best and effective learning environment to facilitate hard work and smart work. In comparison to the schools around the area within proximity, Medina offers the best education system that has been very successful in the past, and will continue to be.
Medina High School is a great school! The teachers are all wonderful people who get to know each and every student. They work together with a student and their parents to make sure the student is working to the best of their abilities. Medina High School has some clubs and activities that students can be a part of, but some students wish that there were more to get involved in. The school's sports teams are usually very friendly and encouraging to be a part of. Even though the teams may not be the best in the league, the students take away life lessons that they will cherish forever. The school really strives to make sure the students, parents, and faculty feel safe in their environment. Parents send their children to school knowing that their child will be safe. Medina High School is a wonderful school and someday I hope to send my kids to this school because I know they will receive a great education and be around well-rounded people.
Medina is a small town but growing up here I have learned to value a small town atmosphere. Medina has teachers who become long lasting mentors. Knowing everyone in the school is also what I love about being in a small town, public school like Medina. there are many clubs and activities you can get involved with and our school is nothing less then a giant family. It has been the best 4 hours of my life and I wouldn't want to attend any other high school. I love being a Mustang!
High school was fun. Medina had a lot of offers for what courses to take. We had many college courses and many advanced placement courses! We had a lot of activities that we could be apart of and a lot of clubs! It was a very nice school district to grow up being apart of!
Medina High School does not really offer much for academics and college readiness. There are certain college courses you can take, but not alot of them prepare you for the real world. The facilities of Medina High School are out dated, like the weight room. The school lunch is disgusting, and does not fill up kids.