Mediapolis Community School District Reviews

Mediapolis Community School District is a very safe place to be. The teachers are involved and invested into the students. Along with that, the invironment is unbeatable!
The teachers and staff were all very supportive during and out of school. It's clear that our success is their highest priority.
My experience at Mediapolis Community School District has been great, and I couldn't have asked for a better community and atmosphere at this school. I have learned so much, not just from my classes, but from my teachers personally. The work is moderate, and the teachers are more than happy to give extra help and spend their own time tutoring anyone who needs help. I always feel accepted and welcome here, and everyone gets along. The athletics are exceptional, and the extracurriculars are diverse and fun. It's easy to find something you're interested in and join. I would highly recommend this school district to any families in town or in surrounding communities. Your kids will learn to the best of their ability, be safe, and find the sports and activities they love to do.
Start Your Review of Mediapolis Community School District
Mediapolis Community Schools pride themselves on producing "Life Long Learners". The school is small and connects all three (Elementary, Middle and High schools) together. The average class size is around sixty so you will get to know your fellow peers very well.Also the teachers and coaches will know your name and work closely with you in all aspects.
I really enjoyed my time at Mediapolis High. I loved the small classes and the family like environment that Mediapolis provided. My teachers and educators were always top notch and supportive of me in whatever I did!
Great school that really cares about its students. Academically challenging and lots of extra curricular activities. The only drawback being its size. Classes are very small and my high school students often have to take college level classes due to no AP offered.