Medford Area Public School District Reviews

The teachers are very helpful and the students are very welcoming to new people. I wish people got more involved with school spirit.
The school, being a public school in a small area, is rather small in size. However, I do believe that with extracurricular activities such as Science Olympiad and A Capella choir, and teachers that are willing to become friends and have genuine interaction with some outstanding students, the teachers and staff do their very best to provide a comfortable and proactive learning environment.
They have great sports programs with very well rounded coaches. The athletic director could be a little more respectful to each athlete by treating the sports equally. Medford has a amazing group of teachers with the exception of a few.
Start Your Review of Medford Area Public School District
I was a homeschooled student until my freshman year. I have worked to achieve academic honors all four years and found the staff to be very helpful and supportive. I have been involved in music and theater all four years of high school and I can tell you that our musical department director and dramatic arts director go above and beyond to make our school stand out. Their inspiration and direction has made an incredible difference for me. I love coming to school each day...how many high school students can say that?
I would give Medford Area Senior High an excellent rating. The teachers at Medford Area Senior High will go above and beyond to help any student, with any challenge they face. The number of challenging courses offered, including AP and PLTW classes, are far more extensive than other rural schools across the country.
We have an excellent staff of teachers there always willing to come in early and stay late to help their students succeed! I've never had a problem with my school.
I am a student at the school, and from my perspective it is a good school district that while it may have a few flaws, it offers many opportunities for its students. The atmosphere has your average small town personality and is very welcoming. The co- and extra- curricular activities have been excelling recently, and still has more room for to grow.
Medford offers a large variety of classes and accommodations for students of all types, interests, and needs. They have excellent technology resources and teachers to accompany those new tools. They have a real grasp on how to accomplish college readiness skills. However, if a victim of a crime, Medford lacks the protection and polices that will keep you away from potentially dangerous situations.