Meade School District Reviews

I mean I feel like the school really focused on only a select few students leaving some students with untapped potential. I was one of the students that the school really focused on, and I just wish every student could really get that experience too.
There are a lot of things I like about the school district one of them is the teachers. All of the teachers are very nice and they will always help you if you are struggling with something. One thing I think could be changes in the school district would probably bullying. There are a few people in the school that get bullied and the people that do it to them usually get in trouble but sometimes that is not enough. I think we need to talk about bullying more and what it does to people.
Overall, I enjoy my experience at Sturgis Brown High School. We live in a small town but our school still provides a lot of options of activities for students as well as a good education system.
Start Your Review of Meade School District
OVERALL, MY EXPERIENCE WAS GOOD. I ATTENDED SBHS FOR 2 YEARS. I FEEL MOVE PREPARED FOR COLLEGE THAN MORE OF MY FRIENDS THAT ARE OUT OF STATE ADN FROM DIFFERENT SCHOOLS. MY MAIN CONCERN ABOUT SBHS IS THAT TO MANY OF THE TEACHERS, I FEEL AS THOUGH THEY FEEL THAT SPORTS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN TEACHING CLASS
Small school where it was easy to make friends and get involved in the community. Teachers were always more than willing to put in the extra effort to help you pass. All the student organizations work hard to get kids involved and keep the school fun!
It was a difficult district to go through. Even though it was difficult, I learned a lot and I feel as though it will help me with college classes.
I loved my High School years. SBHS is such an amazing school with dedicated teachers and an amazing curriculum. They want to see us succeed and they teach morals and strong teamwork. I couldn't have asked for anything better. I love that they have the CTE classes that are dedicated to helping you find what career you want before you are thrown out into this world. They show you and teach you real-world skills.