McCall-Donnelly School District Reviews

McCall Donnelly is a great small town Mountain school. You are not just a number like these big city schools. I'm in a graduating class of 73. Even though we are small, the school and the community support us in every way- from academics to athletics. One really cool thing they do for all High school students is a ski day for all.
Teachers are helpful and supportive. The classes are challenging. You are encouraged to improve and change for the better. The environment is awesome.
I have had a great time in my four years at this school. All the teachers are more than willing to go out of their way to help you, and it is a very friendly atmosphere. If there was one thing I could change it would be the lack of intellectual clubs. There are several clubs such as robotics and quiz bowl, but they are not well advertised and generally not well attended.
Start Your Review of McCall-Donnelly School District
The Academics and Opportunities you're given are amazing, but the school spirit is a little lacking. The students who attend here would definitely benefit from school spirit.
Academics is really valued here and the teachers value their students. Students are college ready ahead of time.
in the school you feel surrounded by nice people and educated in a small town. The school has a great athletic field and academic, teachers are close to you and explain things if you need help.
My McCall Donnelly school experience has been a good one to say the least. Throughout my years, I have never had a problem with bullying and neither has about 90% of my classmates, as it is almost non existent here. It is a great learning environment and the teachers are radical.