Maypearl Independent School District Reviews

I used to live in Maypearl and go to school here. My mom taught at the school. It helped me get better at reading because of AR. I was rewarded for being the best in my class.
We moved to Maypearl a little over 3 years ago and have had nothing but trouble from the middle school and high school.
At Maypearl ISD, I like the fact that everyone has the opportunity to know each other because the school and classes are not very large. Teachers care about he students and their learning. Sports is still as big as a factor as the big schools. I would change the pay of the teachers because we have a lot of turn over due to non-competitive teacher salary.
Start Your Review of Maypearl Independent School District
Maypearl Independent School District holds a special place in my heart. I was enrolled there from kindergarten through my senior year of high school. I had always enjoyed the scenery and the friendly personalities of the other students. The teachers were always patient and understanding and were willing to work with the students. The food was never perfect but it was not terrible either. The things I would like to change about the Maypearl School District is the lack of extra curricular activities. There are not many options to choose from when it comes to classes, sports, or clubs. What would change Maypearl Independent School District from a good school district to a great school district would be increasing the amount of opportunities that is offered to the students.
I've lived in maypearl my whole life, I love this little town. The schools are amazing and just getting better. My principles name is Mrs. Austin and I must say she has done a wonderful job. She has made my last year of high school so much fun. She's more interactive with the students and she is so supportive.