Maud Independent School District Reviews

I've always gone to Maud ISD. Over the years I have made plenty of friends and I know most of everyone because we're such a small school. If I could change anything it would be that we didn't have any drama or bullying.
It's an okay school. We have a pretty good principal this year. This is my last year here at Maud high school. I had a pretty good year so far. I love all my classmates. We are always so helpful to each other.
Maud Independent School District is overall a pretty great school. There are lots of dual credit classes available to take. The staff is very encouraging.
Start Your Review of Maud Independent School District
I would like to see more people come together as a family but overall i will cherish my memories at maud.
Its a very small school. But great for being able to make friends and being one on one with your teachers.
It was a good experience for myself, but since I have graduated it has been a very bad ride for my siblings.
I believe the administration needs to be looked at and reviewed.
I have lived in Maud my whole life, and this small town has shaped me into a bright, confident young woman. There are so many good people looking out for you and opening important doors for your future. There are plenty of amazing opportunities to connect with people and make great friends. I want to raise my kids here and let them experience the greatness that Maud has to offer.
Maud High School is a very diverse, academically excellent, and friendly school that I would recommend to anyone. Granted, it has its faults. For example, they keep changing administration and faculty almost every year or two years, but that doesn't change how the teachers teach, or how students learn.