Mattituck-Cutchogue Union Free School District Reviews

I grew up on the North Fork until I moved to Huntington going into sixth grade. There, I was just a number, engulfed by the thousands of other kids with needs just like mine. Moving back to Mattituck High School senior year, I recognized the effort and time they put into your individual education. It is more of a family than a school district.
I am a Senior at Mattituck. The school has a small student body and the families and the entire community is very involved. I have had the opportunity to be involved in many sports, activities and community organizations. Our new Superintendent is very involved and is helping to bring our school new classes and organizations. My parents are very involved and have always supported my many interests. Thank you.
Outstanding Science Department with teachers who are knowledgable and caring. A chance to be involved in arts, music and sports.
Start Your Review of Mattituck-Cutchogue Union Free School District
I'm an involved parent, wish more parents were... need to fix the security at the junior senior high.
Great school with a close community. We are offered some AP courses but wish there were more. Teachers care about students.