Matteson Elementary School District No. 162 Reviews

The school district had order and a understanding for the kids. But as a kid myself who went to most schools in the district and saw the grow and the family that was established. You don’t find that everywhere and I glad to have been part of a strong and healthy community. Which I’m the end bettered my future leading me to college.
I have 2 children in the district. They have been in since pre-kindergarten. The administration and staff are caring. The curriculum is good especiallyy as the grades increase.
Matteson School District 162 is a fine establishment. Under Dr. Blondean Davis they continuously elevate to new heights. The schools within their system are constantly evolving and growing. Potential and student ideas are encouraged and well funded. It is a predominantly African American district so even through diversity may be sparce there is a sense of community and family. Family continues to be the districts main theme as we all uplift each other. The experiences there are some of the best life can offer.
Start Your Review of Matteson Elementary School District No. 162
The experience has been great and I have learned so much, but I would like it if the district became more open to more traditional things that happen st other schools
This school district is messed up. The food is horrible, the teachers don't care about the students and the grading scale is very difficult to maintain.