Massapequa Union Free School District Reviews

Massapequa is a large school district with do much to offer! Awesome teachers , staff, and leadership. There are so many extra curricular activities and often times plenty of neighborhood involvement. I have learned so much during my time in the district that I know I will succeed in college.
It is overall a really great school. You get a really good education considering it is a Blue Ribbon School of Excellence. The teachers are pretty good, except for the few bad ones here and there. However, there has been a cockroach problem for years that has yet to be fixed and that is something that needs to be changed. They do have great sports programs including multiple county and state championship titles along with it. There are also a lot of great opportunities when attending the high school.
This is a fantastic school district. It gave me the opportunities not seen in other smaller districts. I am happy to say I got into all the colleges I applied to and look forward to pursuing my major.
Start Your Review of Massapequa Union Free School District
My school has so much to offer from it’s great teaching staff to a wide variety of extracurricular activities. We also have many sports and music clubs. Our school is very safe and provides a great education. The options to take college courses has been both challenging and rewarding.
What I liked about Massapequa was the large array of classes and clubs offered for the students. What I disliked was that the school put more focus on sports than academics. Furthermore, there are numerous teachers during class who seem like they would rather be anywhere else.
Great School District. I am graduating with more than a half of year of college completed. Only issues are that there is no parking and lunch gets very expensive to go out everyday.
Massapequa Union Free School District has wonderful staff members. They are always looking out for the welfare of the children.
I think I had the best school growing up. I learned a lot, I was challenged, I was in AP's and Accelerated. I got good grades. The only issue was the Kickline was the only school function that was related to dance and they were mean and selective. I wish there was a dance program.
Teachers are well educated and want the best for their students. The administration is seen as a joke by the students because they do not know how to interact with the kids. The students are not always given a mutual respect but the school functions properly. A lot of focus on sports and less on what the studets are interested in.
The school tries its best to be competitive with other well-regarded school districts on Long Island. However, it should spend less money and attention to the sports programs and more on academic opportunities, facilities, etc.
The education is excellent if you want it. There are many AP and college courses offered. The only complaint is that there is little diversity. Most students look like me.
I love Massapequa!!!! The teachers are great and they help you out so much. I’m going to miss it when I go off to college. Once a chief, always a chief!!!!
Massapequa Union Free School District makes sures all their students are prepared for what they will do after high school even if its not going to college. For those students who go to college, there are so many resources to help you find what you are looking for. The teachers will make sure they help and the administration staff wants to be apart of the experience also. All around it is a great school district where you know you will get the help you need.
The students and faculty at Massapequa High School are second to none. I had so much support from both in the classroom as well as in athletics. I couldn't have asked for a better school. My only complaint would be that it is a large school and some students can be intimidated by that. They kind of get lost in the shuffle,so to speak.
Massapequa High School made such an impact on my life. I was so lucky to be able to experience 4 years in such a terrific environment.
although there is not much diversity at massapequa high school, the majority of the teaches really prepare their students for the future
I believe the teachers were committed to providing an excellent education. I enjoyed the many clubs and sports offered by the school. I would however put more emphasis on business classes, I don't think most students are prepared in that area.
Start Your Review of Massapequa Union Free School District
Massapequa schools are safe and comfortable learning environments. I felt the school prepared me very well for my next steps after graduating. However, I wish it was more diverse and accepting of everyone.
Massapequa needs to improve their diversity as well as their athletics set-up. The entire district is very elitist.
Massapequa offers many advance courses. The students are respected by the teachers and are willing to work with you either by offering extra help or extending deadlines. I'll leave Massapequa with a quality education that will allow me to apply for highly rated colleges. There are many groups of friends to hang out with with different interests, so there's always something to do.