Mason County Central Schools Reviews

Sports, particularly football, is lacking. Very good band and music programs. Helpful teachers for those who want to learn.
It's just a school. I don't see much special or terrible about it. The administration needs a lot of work, they mess with schedules in annoying ways all the time, but the food and teachers are decent.
It was easy. There wasn't a lot of sports or extra curricular activities to chose from. There weren't any extra classes you could take either beside gym class. There was also a lot of drug use at the school.
Start Your Review of Mason County Central Schools
The school is very dirty, some teachers are racist, we solve all problems with the cops, We can't play with fidget spinners but our principal can.
Mason County Central was a wonderful school to grow up attending. The education I received there was very personally attentive to my needs and is very valuable to me today as a college graduate! I am very thankful for the educators that I was blessed to work with there. Although the small class of students did not allow a very vast assortment of classes/subjects of study, the curriculum still allowed us to grow and learn in many different directions. I commend MCC for giving us such a wonderful education in such a small town with such a small school. Also, the athletics available are great for students.
I loved growing up in Scottville and attending MCC HS because of its close-knit student body and school pride.