Mary Walker School District Reviews

It’s a weird school. The teachers are very friendly and some not so much. The way that they teach I do not like at all and most people don’t. They have really bad money problems. And the teachers specialize certain people since it’s such a small school. The sports could be better with better coaches. The cleanliness of the school is definitely not the best. Pretty far from it so.
Very small school with great people. The only problem is the lack of interest in the athletics and the poor condition of the sports facilities.
I enjoy the change to the Summit Platform. The level of education is great if, you are motivated. I appreciate the level of freedom that is allowed, to an extent. At Mary Walker students are given the opportunity to participate in many clubs and activities. I always feel safe and welcomed. The teachers are well trained and are able to assist with any questions presented. The administrators are caring along with stern. Overall, Mary Walker has an all around good atmosphere and I enjoy attending this school.
Start Your Review of Mary Walker School District
I love my school, the staff is amazing and really supportive. I am very proud to be graduating from such an institute. I am quite fortunate to have had the opportunity to be involved in many clubs and different AP classes.