Martins Mill Independent School District Reviews

The teachers are great and due to not having many students they are very helpful and will seek a student out to help them. In our area the diversity is close to none so it follows that so will the schools diversity would be about same. The school offers different sports. Our girls basketball has won state a lot and our tennis team has never lost district and has advanced to state often. Our counselor helped us out so much when preparing for college including sending out reminds and other info about college. she was even available all times of the school day to help any students with questions about college
Going to school at Martin's Mill is more like being a part of a big family. We are a small school and are all on one campus so all the little kids no all the big kids and vice versa. It keeps you accountable.
The teachers are all very nice and genuinely care about how well their students do. It is a small school so extracurriculars like band are limited, but those they do have are really good.
Start Your Review of Martins Mill Independent School District
I really enjoy this school, because you will be attending school in a small 2A school and you will have a very big impact on the community no matter who you are, what you do. Or how you do it. Also it is a great school because you will have the opportunity to make a ton of friends. All in all I beleive Martin’s Mill is a grea choice in schooling.
I really like how Martin's Mill was not just a school, but a big family. Everyone knows everyone and people will break their back to help someone in need. It may be a small school, but this school has a big heart.
I've grown up in Martins Mill ISD for almost 16 years. Its one of the best school district in east texas. It cares about students safety and well being. It's a very community involved, and tight knit school. Everyone knows and loves everyone. 'Martins Mill is a second home to me
At Martin's Mill you know everybody, because there are about 200 students in the high school. With few people, we have smaller classes, which enables students and teachers to be more engaged in learning. It is a positive place to be and has really helped me enjoy my high school experience. What could be changed is the college prep. In past years there has not been enough opportunities to learn about colleges and preparation. This year, though, I have seen growth in this area, due to a new counselor, and believe that in years to come students will be more ready for college than ever.