Marsing Joint School District Reviews

I've been going to the Marsing Districts since Kindergarten. It's an amazing school with the most incredible and kind teachers. The teachers will always be available for you and they let that be known. Marsing is a small community with huge hearts. If I would chose to change something it would be the poverty problem of the small town.
I enjoyed my 4 years at Marsing High. I wish there was more electives but the teachers are good. The class sizes are small and Marsing is a good community.
Marsing has amazing and caring teachers, and is rated as a five star school. Cafeteria workers go far beyond expectations. Clubs and activities are abundant for such a small school, and very successful. Marsing has a wonder friendly school atmosphere that encourages knowing everyone personally. I felt ready for college after graduation.
Start Your Review of Marsing Joint School District
Marsing High is an alright high school. Improvements can be made by adding more parent involvement, better staff and more diversity.
I've gone to Marsing my entire life. The highschool has about 200 kids, so I got to know my classmates really well. The staff is wonderful and though underfunded the school has many, many, gifted and talented students led by a staff that wants to see change in the world. It's the kind of school that if you participate in one thing you participate in 12 things. Every teacher is phenomenal and though the teachers vary they each get the point across in a unique way. The parents participate a lot as well and want to see the best for their kids
I'm not sure that the change I want to see will happen however it would be to give the school more funding.
Either way I am happy to be a Marsing Husky!
I have attended school here since I was in kindergarten. Overall, I would not have wanted to attend school or have grown up in any other place. I have always done very well in my studies thanks to my teachers and their ability to help me learn and understand concepts they are trying to teach. Also being able to connect with my teachers was a really great thing.