Maroa Forsyth Community Unit School District No. 2 Reviews

I have went to Maroa-Forsyth my entire life and this is most definitely a school I would want my kids to grow up in. The teachers at all levels care so much about the students not only education, but far more than it. There are a lot of personal connections and you develop bonds here you wont anywhere else.
I have over all had a great experience. Now being in my last year of school I can look back and see that I have had a good education that has prepared me well for the future. I have enjoyed the community I have been surrounded by which has allowed me to enjoy school.
I have gone to this school since pre-school. In 5th grade, I then started being homeschooled for three years and came back in 8th grade. I enjoy the teachers. The food though I believe is not the greatest. It is mostly healthy food that don't get me wrong is needed but it does not always taste pleasant. It feels like the food is poorly prepared at times. Besides that, I have enjoyed coming here. The Curriculum should be updated on most of their books. I believe they are missing some resources and need updated resources. Also with all of our sports except basketball we have to team with another school because we dont have enough people which stinks because it would be neat to have our own independant teams like we used to.
Start Your Review of Maroa Forsyth Community Unit School District No. 2
I have been with the school, Decatur Christian in this district for a total of nine years. I have seen a lot of change over these past few years. Some of the change was for the better. The Academics in this area, its out outstanding, I continuously see students want to grow there education and better themselves. The teachers in this district are wanting to challenge the student's mind in a positive way and that is evident. The teachers will have multiple conversations with the student to prepare for what college will be like and it is enlightening. The only thing I would like to see changed is to have more consistent rules and guidelines in school. I have seen an outstanding amount of change in the characters in my school throughout these 9 years, and I can only see it growing on from here.
It is a great place to learn because there are teachers that actually care about you and will help you get better grades or help with a home situation.
This is a great school. I have gone here all my life and I wouldn't go anywhere else if I had the chance to