Maroa Forsyth Community Unit School District No. 2 Reviews

I have gone to this school since pre-school. In 5th grade, I then started being homeschooled for three years and came back in 8th grade. I enjoy the teachers. The food though I believe is not the greatest. It is mostly healthy food that don't get me wrong is needed but it does not always taste pleasant. It feels like the food is poorly prepared at times. Besides that, I have enjoyed coming here. The Curriculum should be updated on most of their books. I believe they are missing some resources and need updated resources. Also with all of our sports except basketball we have to team with another school because we dont have enough people which stinks because it would be neat to have our own independant teams like we used to.
I have been with the school, Decatur Christian in this district for a total of nine years. I have seen a lot of change over these past few years. Some of the change was for the better. The Academics in this area, its out outstanding, I continuously see students want to grow there education and better themselves. The teachers in this district are wanting to challenge the student's mind in a positive way and that is evident. The teachers will have multiple conversations with the student to prepare for what college will be like and it is enlightening. The only thing I would like to see changed is to have more consistent rules and guidelines in school. I have seen an outstanding amount of change in the characters in my school throughout these 9 years, and I can only see it growing on from here.
It is a great place to learn because there are teachers that actually care about you and will help you get better grades or help with a home situation.
Start Your Review of Maroa Forsyth Community Unit School District No. 2
This is a great school. I have gone here all my life and I wouldn't go anywhere else if I had the chance to