Marlington Local School District Reviews

Marlington is a excellent school for academics and inclusion. The buildings are old and the district is going through changes due to this, but the community is strong and family oriented.
This school district used to be great and I loved school, now I hate school. Homework is fine, unlike other schools but I feel like many people who do amazing things don't get recognization they deserve. There aren't many club options, and school rules are very strict. No, we don't have school uniforms but there are many ridiculous rules that are overall stupid. The food is terrible for many people and not many choices for vegetarians. And in every school, you can get punished for something you didn't do. This is common for most schools however. For example, if you are in a group and your group is talking when they shouldn't be, INSTANT PUNISHMENT! Like, they need to get themselves together.
We need more community involvement. Our school needs maintenance upgrades, and no one will approve them.
Start Your Review of Marlington Local School District
At my school, I have liked many of my teachers, especially those that are willing to go the extra mile for their students. As with anything, I think that Marlington High School can be improved with better communication and investing in valuable staff members.
It is a really good school, but the facilities and food could be better. The language teachers are amazing, and the robotics and art teachers are fantastic.
My school has great teachers that pushed me to do my best everyday. The district offers many options for honors, AP and CCP classes. This pushed me past my boundaries and forced me to go beyond what I thought was possible. Now I am going into my freshman year of college with more than a semester already completed.
The teachers really care about you and make sure that you are on track to graduate. The program for the incoming freshman might be cheesy, but I think it helps freshman be less nervous on the first day of school. I really wish there was a bigger art room or some more hands on classes.
The teachers are all nice and truly want to see their students succeed. The buildings in the district themselves are all older and could use renovation. I was involved with a lot at marlington, especially in high school. All of my experiences has made me a more well-rounded individual and made school more enjoyable. Being a small town country school, diversity is not really there but I feel like everyone was close to each other on some level, at least in my day.
Marlington has very outdated buildings, and while the teachers and staff are good, the facilities are not conducive to learning.
Marlington local school district is a pretty decent school. Personally, I've enjoyed it for the past 4 years, however, not everything in the building is really up to date. They are trying to improve the school in different ways and it's all really a work in progress. Many of the teachers are also very nice, some are funny, it all really depends on the classes your taking and who you get.
There is a lot of spirit in my school. We have a great football team so there was always something to celebrate! The teachers and staff are fantastic too! They never wanted to see a student left behind and would do anything they could to help you get through.
I liked that this school district was community orientated. I would change however the stigma that teachers portray to children whose parents did not go to Marlington because they treated them like outsiders, unless their child was exceptional at sports or came from money.
I have went to Marlington since second grade. I like this school lots because the students are not too bad and the teachers are awesome. I do not like the food here, but I get to leave right before lunch. It is definitely a great school with a great football team, wrestling, and sports in general. The football coach is great and the wrestling coach has led us to a few trophies.
I attended Marlington Local Schools my entire life and it shaped me into who I am today. Despite struggling to come up with funds, Marlington provided my peers and me with the best possible education. The staff and faculty are deeply invested in their students and this was something I realized from a young age. I found myself as well-prepared for college as I could hope for and I owe a huge thanks to Marlington Local Schools.
About half the teachers shouldn't even be allowed to teach. The building is falling apart. Teachers don't actually teach you and want you to just get online and learn it yourself through other teacher.