Marlette Community Schools Reviews

In terms of education opportunities, I think we are lacking in that area such as AP classes or classes that are geared towards our career fields.
Lacking greatly in academic offerings and does not deal with bullying. The social connections between students and teachers makes the classroom an unfair environment.
I enjoyed how involved the teachers were with the students, not only within the school but outside of it. I believe they could have a better variety of classes and clubs and focus less on sports.
Start Your Review of Marlette Community Schools
The teachers are amazing to help with students. They have tutoring. Need more activities for students after school. There's some grades that don't get art. The lunches should include more fresh fruits n vegetables and lunch should include another choice of drink besides milk.
I love the small town feel of Marlette! However, the principal in particular is not always welcoming, and is at times downright rude. Most of the teachers are quite knowledgeable and are almost always willing to stay after school to help a struggling student. The students are mostly nice, however there are a lot of "clicks". The school is dominated by athletes, and most of the coaches are nice. One negative aspect of the coaches is quite a large amount of favoritism. As for the academics, it is getting better with more options, however the amount of higher education classes diminishes in the years of being an upperclassman. I often take online classes because Marlette does not offer enough advanced courses.
Marlette offered my children experiences that prepare them for life after school. The blended mix of academics and athletics was just perfect for balancing a well rounded schedule of activity for my children. This gave them a great sense of pride for their community outside of the school system.
My experience here for the most part was pretty average, Its a decent school and all some of the people are not that great in the school,.
My experience at Marlette has been great, but I feel the experiences of others can be improved by offering a more diverse set of college cources.
The teachers truly did care about you, however the lack of funding the school received made it hard for them to teach as effectively as I know they could of,
Marlette schools was an overall nice school to attend. It gave the opportunity to take college classes, and was a good experience. The only thing that I would change is having more teachers that teach more college classes.