Marion County School District Reviews

I’ve love my time in the Marion County School District. No matter what every teacher was there to help me out in every way. The only think that I would change is that , WHS needed some updates in the school look and functions. Their are leaks and places that need new floors and paint. Other than that my educational experience was great.
I like the Marion County School District because the district believes in a fair opportunity for everyone and wants to make sure that everyone gets the education they need. The county is supportive with all of its students and encourages them to go far in everything they do.
Marion County High School is the best high school in the county as far as academics go. I do wish that the boys sports programs were better run.
Start Your Review of Marion County School District
MCHS is a excellent school, the teachers are very informative, it is like a family atmosphere. You have every available resource to become successful. The administration goes above and beyond.
This school is very tight knit where everyone knows everyone else, and it's almost like a family. I had fun receiving my highschool education here, and I believe I learned many lessons about life through the faculty and staff.
The schools are pretty out of date, but I wouldn't want to graduate from any other district. There are a lot of disciplinary problems that should be worked on. Overall I would say this is a great school system.