Marion C. Early R-V School District Reviews

Great small school with helpful teachers and a great atmosphere most of the time. Teachers really want to help their students succeed. I've gone to MCE since preschool and had some great adventures. I've played basketball and baseball most of my life in school as well.
I love the teachers but there is little diversity and very little attention and respect for the music and arts department.
Marion C. Early is a place where you feel safe to leave your children. You don't have to worry about them all day because you know they are in the hands of amazing staff. Students are pushed to do their best everyday, and it is a place where they are allowed to grow and develop. I attended Marion C. Early my whole school career, as did my parent, and my children will be attending here as well.
Start Your Review of Marion C. Early R-V School District
Great School overall. But I personally would never make my kids endure the mostly horrible staff. They are very inconsiderate and each teacher picks noticeable favorite. You are only treated fairly by certain teachers if you are in a sport. the administration is extremely closed minded and will allow people to pray to God in school, but if you represent any other religion they tell you it is inappropriate for school.
The school is average, it doesn't have any outstanding strengths yet no significant weaknesses either. It has a friendly overall environment , higher than average staff to student ratio (which is typical in small schools), lack in learning technologies compared to other schools, amicable teachers, and a slightly remote location.
This school has plenty to offer for its size. With graduating classes around 50 every year, this is still a very successful and competitive school. I have enjoyed my 13 years here.
There is nothing I would personally change about my high school experience with Marion C. Early. The teachers are amazing and they are the ones who influenced me and why me experience was so great. I am the person I am today because of my school, and I thank them for that.