Marcellus Community Schools Reviews

My experience in Marcellus Community Schools has been a very good experience. The classes are typically small so it is easy to get one on one attention when you are struggling. The teachers are very supportive and want you to succeed.
Marcellus High School has offered me many opportunities. I love that this is a small school with small class sizes. I was challenged academically and surrounded by teachers and staff willing to go the extra mile to help me.
I was able to dual enroll my senior year at a local community college. Our school counselor was very helpful in picking out classes and pointing me in the right direction when I need more help in a class.
I have had a great experience with Marcellus Community Schools. Being that Marcellus is not a large school with hundreds of students, it allows for connections and friendships to be made much easier. Students also have the advantage of having close relationships with teachers, allowing more one-on-one time to take place.
Start Your Review of Marcellus Community Schools
I was an exchange student at Marcellus Community High School and I had a great year. I liked it so much, that I decided to come back for college. I am now an engineering student at Western Michigan University.
Marcellus is a nicely maintained. They care about the well being of the kids not just in the high school but in the elementary school as well I love going to school everyday because I know I'm going to get the help I need no matter what I need help with.
I like that it is a small school and everyone knows everyone and everyone is tight nit. Wouldn't change a thing.
Wonderful teachers, improving sports programs. Band is a big part of the community, as well as athletics.
Overall the Marcellus Community Schools are a welcoming environment where students can feel safe, are free to learn endless amounts of knowledge and speak their minds.
At times some of the teachers will be willing to help you with whatever you need. However it never fails that whatever you do you will find yourself getting into trouble for pointless things, Most of the time you won't even know what you did was wrong.
I love the small atmosphere and the hands on help teachers are able to give you. I also enjoy knowing and having a close relationship with each of my teachers.