Marceline R-V School District Reviews

I want to see more opportunities at Marceline. My fellow students and I don't feel like we are getting enough chances to go big. We want more classes, more options, more chances to succeed. The teachers and work environment is great, but we need more chances.
Marceline is a very supportive school. I am going to be a senior next year, and I moved here last summer. I've been to about 3 schools. 1 my freshman year, 2 my sophomore year, and Marceline my junior year. This is the first school where I feel like I truly belong. I've made lifelong friends and so many amazing memories. The teachers here are so amazing, and really try their hardest to make the students feel great. I love it here.
My overall experience at Marceline RV high school was very positive. I value the way teachers are considerate and empathize with the students. They are willing to put as much work into a student as that student is willing to put into their class. If a student needs to catch up or needs extra time to ask questions, any teacher in the school will go above and beyond to ensure their students will learn. They schedule before and after sessions for students to come in which is great for students with makeup work.
Start Your Review of Marceline R-V School District
I loved how I was always able to talk to my teachers about anything I needed. They also have the counselor who will gladly help out with the college stuff.
I have really excelled since going to Marceline R-V. I love all my classes and all the teachers are awesome and really work with you.
I liked how the class sizes were small and personal, the teachers were easy to work with and a joy to be around.
The school has a very good teaching staff that actually cares about your performance. The down side to the school is that it is small and it doesn't offer very much variety when it comes to classes. Their are also very few dual credit classes offered.
Its a small school with about 400 students. Everyone is very friendly. Depending if you like small schools then it would be perfect for shy kids. The school is very competitive and basically loads of fun.