Mancelona Public Schools Reviews

Mancelona Schools has been my main source of Education for the past 13 years. They have made sure all students have what they need in order to learn, and if there is anything going on with the students that seem wrong they take the necessary steps to make sure the student gets any help they may need.
I liked that the teachers were so involved and that I felt safe. I would change the fact that we used school funds towards bigger sports rather than keeping band and art alive. I would also have more elective classes rather than all core classes.
Although it is small, the schools are maintained and students are provided with a successful learning environment. Teachers are friendly and helpful. The schools are extremely safe and clean.
Start Your Review of Mancelona Public Schools
I went to Mancelona Public Schools my whole life. They had a great staff of teachers, but the other faculty and staff were not great. Administrators made poor decisions that the teachers had to follow whether they liked it or not. Most of the time punishments were not carried out well, either.
Would have moved school if i had the choice, staff is far from friendly and unwelcoming.............................................................................................................
My experience was rather enjoyable, the teacher were all very helpful if you put in the effort when you needed help
Teachers are always there to help when I needed them! I would recommend this school to any families living near Mancelona!