Madrid-Waddington Central School District Reviews

Madrid- Waddington is a very welcoming environment with smiles on all the teachers faces and the relationships between students and teachers is unlike any other.
The food here is a lot better than most schools and the classes are small. There isn't a lot of clubs since the school is so small overall and there aren't as many opportunities for advanced classes. The people here are nice though.
Madrid Waddington Central School is a school here in the north country that is without a doubt underestimated. I’ve went to this school my entire life and I am a senior now ready to go to college. The teachers here are amazing and with the smaller class sizes it is easy to get to know your teachers and also easy to have a personal friendship with them. They help you with your classwork but also with your personal problems. This is definitely the school that is underrated.
Start Your Review of Madrid-Waddington Central School District
This is a good, small school district. It could for sure offer more advanced and AP classes for older students!
I think the lack of diversity throughout high school was something that I disliked quite a bit but that's what you get in small towns so far north. Coming to college, I feel like I was pretty prepared for everything thrown my way but in some ways I lacked a preparedness a lot of my peers had.
Newer teachers genuinely care about students, lots of opportunities for students. Guidance department is very helpful. Students can be pretty mean though and there is a correlation between popularity and GPA...
Madrid-Waddington is a close-knit small school community with small class sizes and a lot of 1 on 1 time with teachers. It offers multiple college courses to help students go to college prepared and focused, helping them get a jump start on their academics.
The school is small which in my opinion is better. You truly get a one on one experience with the teachers and it helps the students excel. The teachers there really care about their students and it's not at all uncommon to see students come back to visit. Also, they have many college classes that you can take so you have a head start in college. The sports are excellent. They have a few clubs but you have to go find them. The arts program is really good too. This is not a school that you will regret going to or sending your children to.
Madrid wadding school I believe is one of the best schools I have been to the teachers and faculty are very nice and helpful.
I absolutely love Madrid-Waddington the teachers are very helpful and all the staff are very enjoyable to be around. The students here no matter what grade are also super friendly.