Lunenburg County Public Schools Reviews

Average high school for the most part. Poor choices for schooling, no variety for classes, although somewhat good athletics. Teachers do the best they can to help us out, minus a couple. Other than the few, teachers truly care about what is happening to you and how they can help you when you are having troubles.
There are some great teachers who genuinely care about the students, however everything else is pretty average.
During my time at Lunenburg, I was both happy with the way I was taught and also disappointed with how I was taught. As a senior, my English class seemed to me as a 2nd-grade classroom. It seemed to me that there was no order whatsoever, the teacher didn't really take charge or teach that much
Start Your Review of Lunenburg County Public Schools
Lunenburg county public schools need more accessibility to better opportunities to grow in the community. The student to teacher ratio is out of proportion and the level of education is minimum.
I like the fact that it is in a rural area. It allows you to know everyone, and also not have to worry about people crowding you. The only change is that our district is poor, so a lot of the faculties are non operational.
I liked how the the school is so sport oriented, but I would like to see the clubs do more and for the teachers to help and bring in more participation.