Loudonville-Perrysville Exempted Village School District Reviews

Older campus style school consisting of four buildings and three additional trailers. Gym is very small and must be shared between high school and junior high students. Class sizes are fairly small.
The school is overall small but such an excellent and efficient school. The teachers care and work hard to make sure all the students are learning and passing. The students are kind and friendly. The campus style of the school is a nice plus for when it is nice outside.
The Loudonville-Perrysville High School is a small center with teachers who are dedicated and passionate in what they do. It is also very competitive when it comes to sports. But sadly, being such a small school it does not offer any AP classes. This needs to be fixed in order to help students be more prepared for college.
Start Your Review of Loudonville-Perrysville Exempted Village School District
Even though the academic programs are decent, the fact that most of the extracurricular activities are lacking is a main concern, especially for those students who do not wish to be basically an instructor.
What I liked about the school district was the focus on The STEM program. I believe it really inspires student to become engineers which we desperately need. The teachers really care about the students education and overall just a lovely campus.
The only thing I really enjoyed was being in the band program. The staff does not do anything with bulling issues. I felt unprepared for college.
Loudonville High School has been awful from the first day I spent there in eighth grade. I have been bullied by my peers and teachers alike. When the incidences were brought to the attention of the administration absolutely nothing was done. I have been ridiculed everyday for putting effort into my studies and trying to get myself out of small town America
Loudonville High is a tight knit school of some pretty smart kids. My class mates are great influences, inside and out of school. I wouldn't want to grow up anywhere else. Teachers provide a comfortable environment and are always reliable for help and improvements. They're strictly there to further my education. I'll never be able to thank them enough for any success I hope to earn in and after college.
I transferred to Loudonville for my senior year. Everyone has been very welcoming and friendly. The teachers are very nice and always willing to help with what you need. Academics wise, it's not overly challenging but I still feel like I'm getting the information I need to succeed.
I enjoy how particular teachers work well with their students individually to ensure they succeed and do their best.
I had a good experience going through the Loudonville-Perrysville School District. I liked the teachers and I enjoyed the classes. I did, however, know some kids that experienced bullying and from what I remember the faculty did little to remedy the fact.