Los Lunas Public Schools Reviews

Los Lunas Public Schools is a very good place for students and faculty to learn and grow together. The faculty members at certain schools in the district could be a bit better, yet the district is doing well with what is available to the students and members of staff.
I liked the high school experience. I was involved in sports which lead to many events. In a small town such as Los Lunas its great to see the town come together as a whole to participate in sports events or any related school activity. There is not one thing that i would like to be changed.
I am a homeschool student. I have participated as an athlete in the Los Lunas Public School System. I appreciate their willingness to work with homeschool families and make me part of their team.
Start Your Review of Los Lunas Public Schools
My school has lost a lot of teachers. I have one class where I sit and do nothing. I want to be engaged every class period!
The high school campus is very nice, but the middle school looks a little rundown, and Raymond Gaboldon Elementary is in desperate need of renovation, it seems dirty and looks very worn out.
It has a good building and good teachers. Plenty of classes to choose from and tons of activities. But yet didn't have good food what so ever.
Sports teams are very good. Good grades can be achieved if you work hard. Fairly easy to make friends
My experience at Los lunas high is amazing! I love that our classes are each an hour a thirty minuets long and that we can express our selves freely. I would like to see the amount of students they have in each class change.
I attended Los Lunas high school all four years of my high school career. I was actively involved in sports and extracurricular activities and appreciated LLHS diversity of organizations.