Los Banos Unified School District Reviews

I went to Los Banos high and now my children are enrolled in district. I would like to see some updating of the high School. Make it more appealing to attend this HS. I would also like to see more technology at the HS also.
Growing up in the Los Banos school district has been great, I have been offered a great education and many opportunities. I have best experienced my educational years at Pacheco High School, a diverse and accepting school where you can be comfortable and unique, also the readiness of teachers is amazing.
It is necessary that parents get involved more in the schools so that the children have more support.
Start Your Review of Los Banos Unified School District
I liked my experience. There were very few problems that I had. My biggest problem were just teachers. Its a problem when you notice a teacher not liking their job. It makes learning not fun for us students.
There is diversity in all the district schools, the teachers are doing their job, the campuses are safe, but there aren't that many choices when it comes to the food.
I did have some complications in 3rd-6th grade but from then on it was great. The teachers that i did have were bullcrappers cause they told me to tell them about my bullying but they never even looked at my problems.
Not a very competitive atmosphere and sometimes not friendly. Solutions to problems take a while. Overall, they provide a decent education to those who want to learn.
This school district has ups and downs but it is one of the best school systems to keep your children safe.
What I enjoy about this educational district is that I have learned greatly with the help of my teachers and their encouragement. There are some teachers who don't do a very well job at teaching, but that is just a slight percentage in comparison to the rest of the great teachers and staff who are more than willing to help you accomplish the goal of graduating from high school.