Longmeadow Public Schools Reviews

I really like all of my teachers and I have had a great experience at LHS. I liked my business classes the most and that is why I'm planning to pursue business in college.
Longmeadow is a prestigious school with well-established teachers and facilities and definitely one of the top schools in the nation!
Longmeadow staff provides students with many great opportunities. They also educate them to the best of their abilities so that students can gain a better understanding of the world and are ready to embrace it after high school. As an incoming senior, I feel that I have been challenged throughout my high school career, but have also created lasting relationships with my teachers and administrators.
Start Your Review of Longmeadow Public Schools
Longmeadow High is a brand new, state of the art school. It provides great technological resources to the teachers and students. The facility is modern and beautiful. The teachers are great!
I feel Longmeadow High School's academic program prepares you appropriately for college. Although I would like to see more action and better attitude from the administration, it's an overall good school.
I loved going to Longmeadow High School. I was both a student in the old school and in the newly renovated high school. I have make life long friends and I have been given a stellar education.
I've consistently had inspring and great teachers throughout my time in the Longmeadow Public School district. Teachers and administration alike are personable and really get to know each student individually.
teachers think they can be rude to students, some teachers don't work very hard and don't put in grades
I love it here. Most of the people friendly and all of the teachers are character you will remember. The education is great , but tough depending on the course load