Long Prairie-Grey Eagle School District Reviews

Many opportunities to earn college credits while still in high school. Only major field lacking is theater.
I received a decent education here and was raised in a wonderful community of people who really cared about me. However, if I was going to change something I would ask for more funding to the arts, and more support for students who are more of the artistic side.
Our high school is one of the only schools in the state that offers their students chance to graduate with both an associates degree and a high school diploma. I personally will graduate with approximately 64 college credits. and there are several others who will also graduate this year with their associates degree completed.
Start Your Review of Long Prairie-Grey Eagle School District
I like this school a lot. The teachers are helpful and there are lots of opportunities to get ready for college. Many students are able to get their AA degrees before graduating high school, giving them a great headstart to their professional and college careers.
I went to school here all four years of high school. In my opinion it was the best school in the area to attend. The teachers were great and they were always there for help with school work or even personal matters. The activities that I had the opportunity to be involved in were also very good, the advisers were always helpful and great leaders and the over activity was always organized well. Also the College in Schools program is great. It was a free opportunity to take college classes and even earn a degree while still attending high school. This prepared me for my college classes at the college I am currently attending. I am so happy that this is the school that I got to graduate from.
This school was great for me to start my career and get college credits in class. I moved from a very non diverse school to this one. Whether it's the diversity in the school ,or the quality of the teachers. Every aspect of it helped me realize I wanted to go to college. And many of the teachers helped me get their.
As a senior, I have spent 4 years here. I was involved with sports and activities. I loved being involved. With such a small school we are able to have more activities and with classroom sizes smaller, there is more one on one time with the student and teacher. To anyone who would ask me, I would recommend Long Prairie.
Long Prairie Grey Eagle is a great school. The teachers are great and are willing to help students if they are having troubles. If the Long Prairie employees are unable to help the student body does a fantastic job in helping out their peers. Over all a good experience.
I had a great experience at Long Prairie-Grey Eagle Secondary School. The teachers were all extremely helpful and well educated. Also, I had the opportunity to earn approximately 50 college credits through my school. That will save me a lot of time and money down the road. I am very pleased with my experience at Long Prairie-Grey Eagle Secondary School.
It was an average time up until my junior year of highschool where a teacher was fired over his mental abuse of students.