Long Beach City School District Reviews

I like the environment that the teachers bring! They have always been so patient and respectful and make classes engaging.
It was cool growing up in Long Beach and I feel I had a great education there. A lot of times I was the only colored student in my class though. I didn't really have a problem with it, but I would understand if someone else in my position did. I had friends of all walks of life, of all races. In high school they could've improved the outside courts and sometimes the front stairs smelled funny. Other than that I didn't have any problems I enjoyed Long Beach's school district.
Through my 12 years in the district, I was given many opportunities to advance and reach my full potential. I had many encouraging teachers and programs that kept me working hard. Programs like GATE and PACE helped prepare me for college and made the after high school transition easy.
Start Your Review of Long Beach City School District
The Long Beach City School District offers a variety of paths to success in many working fields and each path is substantially supported with dedicated departments filled with caring administrative staff who seek to help the next generation succeed.
school officials are HORRIBLE
They don't have a permanent superintendent who can make proper decisions
It's very political and they don't work with or for the kids!!! they sweep everything under the rug so they can get a better rating I don't think I can say anything good about the high school! Horrible district
I go to long beach high school. I have been in this school for 4 years and I can say that kids from this school are less judgemental than Any other schools i have seen or been to. Everyone just becomes friends with everyone and i dont see people getting bullied. Plus the beach is close and everyone has surfing in common.
long beach city school district is a very suitable experience for families looking for comfort and great educational opportunities for their children.
Have been extremely helpful with the aspect of registration. I feel that a few adjustments and improvements could happen with student parking.
What I like about Long Beach city district is that they leave no students behind because they care about each and every student , and that they would like them to succeed in life
Teachers are very nice and polite. School environment is very engaged in learning. Kids are well watched for because safety is very important to the Long Beach City School District.
Over all, Long Beach School District is average in education but fails at preparing their students for the future. It also is just very disgusting, and the bathrooms always smell of weed.