Lone Grove Public Schools Reviews

I have went to Lone Grove my entire life. Its a great school system. Lone Grove is a small town and the school is pretty big due to people wanting to move out of Ardmore. Its a school where everyone knows everyone and its a family enviroment . The teachers here are excellent and willing to help any of the students with their needs.
Love the family atmosphere. Academic wise it could be better. Teachers need better resources available to them. Need better advisement for college readiness. Great school to have grown up in.
I love the fact that we are in a smaller town. Everyone pretty much knows everyone. Sports are a shut the town down kind of activity. However, I will say that I am very disappointed in the amount of pressure put on these kids in state testing. My daughter has come home in tears over testing and not being involved in points driven prizes because of academics.
Start Your Review of Lone Grove Public Schools
It's a great school and I love it there,but they could work on when new people show up. I was new freshman year and I was having touble finding freinds. They did do a new student lunch,but it was hard to find and I didn't talk to more then 3 people.
I like the fact it is easy to see where your classes are and the place is usually very cleaned. I would change on how they treat the kids and let the kids have more opinions for themselves.