Lomira School District Reviews

I really enjoyed my time at Lomira High School and it definatly prepared me for college not even a doubt in my mind about that.
I went to high school here for 4 years. The school is right in my backyard so it was easy to get to school everyday. It was also convenient to get to cheerleading practices and other after school activities.
I think overall the academic program here at Lomira is very dedicated to their students. They make sure you stay on track and they push you to achieve your goals and dreams because that is what school is about. It is there to help you prepare for the roads ahead and I am happy that I went to the school that I did.
Start Your Review of Lomira School District
The school and community is wonderful! If you're looking for a place to start a family, the Lomira school district is the place because they have so many flexible options. When it comes to the high school, The only thing that could be better is if more AP classes were offered.
I had a great experience at Lomira High School. It is a smaller school so you get more one-on-one attention than I assume you would at a bigger school. The school was also just completely remodeled so it is a very nice environment to be in.