Logan-Rogersville R-VIII School District Reviews

Overall the staff of teachers and students are amazing. However the higher up staff and leadership is lacking. I would like to see and improvement in our leadership as a district.
It’s okay but a lot of drama. There are a lot of bullying cases that never get resolved by the administration or counselors in the school. Other than that it’s a good school and you learn a lot.
The teachers dont really teach us anything, so the students basically have to go home and do hours of homework when we dont even know whats going on.
Start Your Review of Logan-Rogersville R-VIII School District
Logan-Rogersville school district helped shape me into the person I am today. The teachers, staff, and administration were always so supportive and caring of our goals and dreams. The district opened me up to new experiences and challenges. The counselors in the district are the absolute best, no doubt. They helped a student through anything and everything they could and attempted to prepare each of their students for college. The Logan-Rogersville school district is definitely one of the best in the area, all of the subs said so.
Attended Logan Rogersville for the past 12 years. It's a great school. Very happy with my education and teachers really care about the students.
Being a student at Logan Rogersville has been a great experience.The teachers here care for the students and want to see them succeed in every aspect of life. One improvement I would like to see would probably be the clubs and activities to have more involvement.
I loved my high school. We were a very proud school yet we were humble when necessary. The teachers and faculty were the cream of the crop. They truly cared about the students, and cared about giving us a good education. They also protected us, and supported us through every twist and turn that high school can bring along the way. I still talk to some of my teachers because they impacted my life so greatly!
I love Rogersville and feel like it's a great school. It's not perfect but I think it's a great community and one of the best schools in the area.
I have been a Logan Rogersville school student since the second grade, and I can honestly say that I have enjoyed every aspect of it. The teachers have always been friendly, happy, and eager to assist us in any way they can. Every school building I've ventured within has been clean, neat, and as organized as a school can be. I believe the district, as a whole, could use a bit more diversity when it comes to the amount and types of offered classes, but this could just be one of the drawbacks of being a small school. Overall, I have enjoyed my time at Logan Rogersville, and I will be sad to leave it in May.
Growing up, I have been to seven different districts throughout my schooling career. I’ve seen the best and I’ve seen the worst. I’ve witnessed gang fights, prayer, bullying, encouragement, love, hate and everything in between. I can honestly say the Logan Rogersville School District is where I always considered home. Everywhere you go has its cons, but Rogersville was the most controlled and settled school that I was able to go to. A wonderful place for a family.