Livingston Manor Central School District Reviews

Livingston Manor is where I are up, it is literally the definition of small town USA. The town was for the most part quite except for when it was game day. From football to basketball to baseball the whole town would come out and support the Livingston Manor Wildcats. It was a great environment to be in and the small town taught me a lot of good morals throughout my life. I am very grateful for the town and all of the people who live there.
The school itself is so beautiful. The teachers here are very nice and work hard to show their students that they care about us and our education.
Adequate teacher to student ration. This school is located in small community. Neighboorhood is safe.
Start Your Review of Livingston Manor Central School District
There is lots of one on one time with the teacher due to the small classes, best school lunch I've seen around, small classes so everyone knows each other. Never many cases of bullying, kids are usually in a positive mood. Lots of activities for students to do, both during the day and after school. The sports program is huge, with lots of student involvement, between more of the student playing sports and the rest of the students coming out to support the sports teams while they play. (88) Livingston Manor Central School is a good school when it comes to student activity and teacher interaction, which are probably the best features about Livingston Manor and I've enjoyed my time here greatly.