Littleton Public Schools Reviews

We have been in the Littleton Public Schools for 13 years now. Our oldest graduates this June. Overall the schools have been great. The teachers are excellent and the administration, for the most part, has been very responsive when we have had interaction with them. The one thing that has disappointed me through the years is the lack of challenging work in the younger grades. There needs to be some sort of program instilled that will challenge children that are above grade level work. This doesn't happen often.
Littleton High school has provided a great education and a wonderful social environment. Sport teams are amazing and very inclusive. Diversity is lacking and I would like to see that change. Teachers are great and very helpful and caring. Guidance in particular is extremely helpful with the college planning process. I am glad I had the opportunity to be apart of the community and have made some of my best friends that I know I will have for the rest of my life.
The schools have a lot of resources in spite of being in a small town. Parents are very supportive of the schools. Our district is not very diverse, although it has been becoming a bit more diverse over the last five years.
Start Your Review of Littleton Public Schools
I have really loved going to high school here. I am lucky because the graduating class I'm in has great people. I know some of the other classes haven't had kids that are as nice to each other. It is a small school, so this helps a lot. I am involved in a few clubs and play 3 seasons of varsity sports - there is a lot to get involved in. Since it is small, you can try many things without getting "locked out." I have been working on looking at colleges with guidance this spring - I feel pretty good but a bit overwhelmed.
I have had a great time at LHS. It's a small town where everyone knows everyone. I wouldn't have wanted to grow up anywhere else.