Littleton Public Schools Reviews

Littleton High school has provided a great education and a wonderful social environment. Sport teams are amazing and very inclusive. Diversity is lacking and I would like to see that change. Teachers are great and very helpful and caring. Guidance in particular is extremely helpful with the college planning process. I am glad I had the opportunity to be apart of the community and have made some of my best friends that I know I will have for the rest of my life.
The schools have a lot of resources in spite of being in a small town. Parents are very supportive of the schools. Our district is not very diverse, although it has been becoming a bit more diverse over the last five years.
I have really loved going to high school here. I am lucky because the graduating class I'm in has great people. I know some of the other classes haven't had kids that are as nice to each other. It is a small school, so this helps a lot. I am involved in a few clubs and play 3 seasons of varsity sports - there is a lot to get involved in. Since it is small, you can try many things without getting "locked out." I have been working on looking at colleges with guidance this spring - I feel pretty good but a bit overwhelmed.
Start Your Review of Littleton Public Schools
I have had a great time at LHS. It's a small town where everyone knows everyone. I wouldn't have wanted to grow up anywhere else.